Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday's


Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read -
Open to a random page -
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! My teaser, from page 68:
"We can scare up some new clients. Wennerstrom may be a big wheel, but he dosn't own everything in Sweden, and we have our contacts."

I am enjoying The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo but it is taking me forever to read it. I have a lot going on and when I do read, of course I get interrupted. I need to get it done though because it's my IRL book club choice. Fortunately, I have a couple of weeks to finish it. I hope it doesn't take me that long though, there are other books waiting to be read. LOL

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this book! It's one of my favorite thrillers I've read! Lisbeth is great. I hope you enjoy the rest.

    Here's my TEASER.

    ReplyDelete