Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Writing So Far in 2010

Well, my writing goal for 2010 is 500,000 words. LOL I laugh because I am not doing well at all in regard to meeting this goal. I should have roughly 50,000 words by now and I absolutely do not. I know it's been a rough start to the year around here. Illness has prevailed in my family since the beginning of the year and has brought my serious writing to a screeching halt. I only have 10,000 words written for 2010. I'm not beating myself up over it, though. My family comes first. Always. I know that once we're all feeling well and back to our normal routine I will pick up my writing again. It's just a given as I need to write in the same way some people need to breath. I am a total grouchy b*t*h when I'm not writing. So, as I said, not beating myself up; just wondering if the 500,000 words will really happen. Time will tell, I suppose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment