Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So Sick of Being Sick

With the way this year has started - I am praying the rest of 2010 goes a LOT better! Everyone in my family has been sick as well as many of our relatives. My little girl has an appointment with the Dr. this afternoon because we just aren't getting her well. I went to urgent care yesterday and have a severe ear infection and Bronchitis on the verge of Pneumonia. It's awful and I am just over the illnessess all around. Bring on the drugs - let's get well! )

On a much cuter note - my oldest lost one of her two front teeth yesterday! She's hysterical; making silly faces and sticking her tongue through it. Also, she got $2 from the tooth fairy since it was one of her front teeth. She said, "I thought it would be three dollars for one of those." Oh my gosh - the things these little kids come up with! :) I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment