Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Push

Image result for revision quotes

This is so true whether it's in regard to exercise, revision, studying or learning something new. Right now, even though I am thankful that my revisions are going well, I am pushing myself to do it this evening. Why, you ask? Well, it's hot as heck - being the middle of summer - and I'd much prefer to read a book by the pool or at the beach. While I will do that I WANT and, in my opinion, NEED to make progress with my writing every day. It's important to me and if I don't push myself - who will? Sure, I'm lucky to have the support of my husband and friends but I think to be truly successful the drive for it has to come within. So, pushing myself to get a couple more chapters done this evening. After which I'll get some exercise in with my kids, probably crochet some then go back to Ireland which is where the current book I'm reading is set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment