Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

Musing Mondays: Currently reading...

 Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by The Purple Booker that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…


I'm currently reading Heart of the Sea by Nora Roberts. It's the third in her Gallaghers of Ardmore series. I've read this series before but I love it so I enjoy re-visiting the stories and the characters every so often. Part of what I love about this series - along with the characters and the mythological piece of the story - is the setting of Ireland. I've never been but it is definitely on my list of places to travel to. The pictures I've seen of Ireland are so beautiful and every time I read a book that is set there I can see it so clearly in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment