Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2017

One step closer

No automatic alt text available.

This is a printed copy of my manuscript. I was having a difficult time with the editing of it and my writing partner suggested printing it out. I don't know why exactly but reading through and marking up a paper copy of my book made a HUGE difference in the revision process for me! This afternoon I finished polishing it up and plugging in some of the holes in the story. Now I need to make all of the changes in my electronic copy. Hopefully that won't take too long, though. Then I'll be ready to send it off to the publishing house that is expecting it. I hope they acquire it! Even so, I'm one step closer to achieving my publishing goal and dream. Also, I'm proud of this story and the work I've put into it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment