Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

It is important

Image result for revision quotes

This quote is SO true! I realized last week that I was dragging my feet in regard to revising my current manuscript. I decided enough was enough and that I needed to buckle down and get things DONE! I am happy to say that over the past week I have completed twelve chapters of this round of revision! I have four to go and then I need to put all the revisions into my electronic document. At the moment I am working off of a printed copy of my manuscript. It has been amazing to revise this way! I have things crossed out, written in and questions about plot holes written in the margins. It has been a completely different experience revising on paper rather than on the computer screen. I have no idea why but it is the truth for me! I'm actually excited to be doing revision which is odd for me. I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on this project and I am happier with it each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment