Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Musing Monday: Release dates

 Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by The Purple Booker that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…


This week's random question: Do you follow book release dates and eagerly await a new arrival? Or do you just kind of check things out in a more casual manner?

I follow release dates and eagerly anticipate them for my favorite authors: Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb, Susan Mallery, Jill Shalvis, J.K. Rowling/Robert Galbraith to name a few. Other than those I am more casual but every now and then I get excited about an upcoming book and pay attention to the release date. For example, next Tuesday, July 11th Susan Mallery's latest Secrets of the Tulip Sisters comes out. Another book that I learned about recently called The Bookshop at Water's End by Patti Callahan Henry is coming out on the same day. I am excited about both of those books and can't wait to get my hands on them for summer reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment