Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

Journal supplies

No automatic alt text available.

There's a stationer's store in Seattle called J.B. Welly. They sell incredible journal and art supplies. Someday when I go up to visit my family I am going to visit their physical location, as well. In the meantime I order from them online store. Their supplies are gorgeous and I've gotten Leuchtturm1917 journals and Pilot Metropolitan pens. The customer service is amazing, the prices are fair and my orders have arrived quickly. As a bonus, they always wrap their products in beautiful, luscious paper! It is like Christmas morning or my birthday each time I receive a package from them! It's not a necessary detail but it is one that I appreciate SO MUCH! If you're interested they have an online store at http://www.jbwelly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment