Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

Musing Monday's: Echoes in Death

 Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by The Purple Booker that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…

THIS WEEKS RANDOM QUESTION: Do you try out genres you have not liked in the past once in a while just to see if your taste changed?


Tomorrow the new J.D. Robb book Echoes in Death is being released. I will be getting that first thing and diving into it. This is the 44th book in this series and it amazes me how it continues to feel fresh. I was a late-comer to this series because I was afraid it would be too gruesome for me. I admit that sometimes I do cringe while reading some of the scenes - they main character is a homicide detective - but I love the characters so much! I come back to this series again and again because I love Eve and Roarke so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment