Pages

Monday, December 26, 2016

Musing Monday's: Books as gifts

 Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by The Purple Booker that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Did you get any good books for the holidays?

I did get good books for the holidays! I gave my husband and our kids good books, too! We're a reading family and books as gifts are always great, in my opinion! The Outsiders is actually my husband's book but I've never read it. So, once he's done with it I'm reading it! In the meantime, I'll read The Princess Diarist as my first book of 2017 in January.

Have you seen the gorgeous illustrations in the new edition of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets? Oh my gosh - the are AMAZING! 

No automatic alt text available.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the new HP book in a few stores. What a neat gift. I want to read "The Princess Diarist" too.

    You can check out my book gifts at http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2016/12/musing-monday-dec-26.html

    ReplyDelete