Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Goodbye 2016

Image result for Goodbye 2016

Goodbye 2016. I know a lot of people are berating and moaning about this year. I agree that there were some tough times and sad losses. We lost a beloved family member earlier this year and he will be missed always.

 I'd like to focus on the positive, though. We made new friends this year and strengthened the bonds with old friends. We had a lot of wonderful family time together. My kids asked me start reading to them again each night at bedtime. For all of 2016 we spent almost every night - with only a few missed nights through the year - reading together. That is incredibly wonderful! My children are independent readers now and have been for some time. So, for them to invite me back in and ask for our nightly ritual of reading together to recommence means the world to me!

I don;t know what is in store for 2017 but I hope it is a year filled with positivity, wonderful opportunities and good health - for everyone!

Have a very happy and safe New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment