Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Exercise and nature aid creativity


I have noticed a direct correlation for myself between exercise and creativity. When I haven't exercised for a while I feel grouchy. I also notice that my ideas don't flow quite as well when writing. Believe me, I push through because I won't let writer's block be a thing that gets in my way. However, when I exercise and take the time to notice the beauty in nature around me I am more clear-headed. I have often worked through a plot problem while out exercising. I have gotten great ideas, as well. In fact, I have taken to carrying a small notebook and pen while out exercising for the purpose of jotting down the ideas that come to me.

Also, does anyone know what the plant in the picture is called? 

No comments:

Post a Comment