Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Writing

I am a tad bit embarrassed to admit that I have gotten very little writing done since the end of November.  I have my reasons (okay, my excuses), of course: Christmas, starting a home-based business, revolving illness through my family.  And while these reason-excuses are legitimate, I need to get over it and get on with the writing! Knowing this and doing this have been two vastly different things lately, though.

So, what am I going to do about it? Starting tomorrow, I am recommitting myself to writing 500 words per day.  I was doing so well with this last summer and fall.  I went into November and successfully completely NaNoWriMo.  In December, I submitted two books for hopeful publishing and then just dropped the writing ball. 

I've got a couple of ideas bouncing around in my head and tomorrow I'm just going to start writing.  I know I need to park my butt in a chair, in front of my laptop and get something down.  Please feel free to ask me all about it.  I'd appreciate the accountability.

Feel free to tell me how the New Year has been treating you and your endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment