Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

National Blog Posting Month in March

NaBloPoMo March 2013

National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo as it's commonly referred to) is all about Risk during the month of March.  The following is directly from their blog post about March's theme:

When was the last time you took a risk? I mean, honestly threw caution to the wind, said even a small chance of success was worth the possibility of failure, and took a big chance? If you can't remember the last time you took a risk, what are you waiting for? Don't you know that with great risks comes great rewards?

This is an extremely timely topic in my life.  There are a couple of things that have had me thinking about risk recently.  So, I'm taking part in NaBloPoMo during March and will be thinking and blogging about the different elements and potential rewards of risk.  Care to join in? Just follow the link and sign up through the fifth of the month.

1 comment:

  1. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by
    searching for patent

    Also visit my blog post: kohlenhydratarme Ernährung erfahren

    ReplyDelete