Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Other Hobbies



What hobbies - besides reading, of course - do you love to do? A couple of years ago I decided to teach myself to crochet.  It was something I had started to learn as a little girl but never got very far with it.  I always wanted to learn but never made the time.  When I did, I was surprised at how fast I picked it up and completely fell in love with the craft.  The above is a shoulder wrap that I made for my mother-in-law for her birthday.  She loved it, I'm happy to say.

Now I'm considering giving knitting a go.

2 comments:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to
    be actually something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to
    get the hang of it!
    Here is my webpage : seo india

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do heaps of other stuff - drawing, writing, creating music. Couch potatoing! :)

    ReplyDelete