Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Rainshadow Road by Lisa Kleypas


Teaser Tuesday's is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:

- Grab your current read 
- Open to a random page 
- Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser. 

My teaser this week is from page 115 of Rainshadow Road by Lisa Kleypas:


"It's -- creating art with light.  A way of sharing how you look at the world.  Emotion made visible."

4 comments:

  1. I've got this one on reserve! Hope my turn comes soon.
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "emotion made visible." What a great description! You chose a good teaser.
    Here's mine: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser!

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/04/tuesday-teasers-4-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool. I like that quote.

    My teaser is from Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. :)

    ReplyDelete