Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Musing Monday's: Books on Vacation

Musing Monday's is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. This week’s musing asks:

If you were (are) going on vacation, what books would you take with you?


This question right here illustrates one of my favorite things about owning my Nook; I can take a virtual library with me where ever I go! And I do - all the time.

So, some of the e-books on my Nook that would be going with  me on vacation: Ravishing in Red by Madeline Hunter (my current read), That's Amore by Erin McCarthy, Heart of the Witch by Alicia Dean, Four Corners of the Sky by Michael Malone and A Killer Plot by Ellery Adams.

Of course, another wonderful thing about the Nook is that I can buy books for it anywhere (I think) at any time.  so if I just wasn't in the mood for something I have on there - I could get something else.  And all I'd need to pack is the Nook itself (which goes every where with me anyway) and the power cord for recharging it.

How about you? What books would go on vacation with you this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment