Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Musing Monday's: Favorite Reading Place

Musing Monday's is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. This week's musing:

Where is your favorite place to read?

My favorite place to read is most definitely my bed.  It's comfortable and cozy.  And generally quiet as I tend to read at night.  However, now that summer is near, I will be reading more and more outside; which happens to be my second favorite place to read.  My kids will play in their little wading pool or in the yard and I can sit in my lawn chair and read.  When I'm not playing with them, of course.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, mine too! I love hanging out in my room. *Sigh*


    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
    Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
    YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!

    ReplyDelete