Pages

Friday, July 27, 2018

Reverse readathon: Opening survey

Opening Survey

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Southern California, U.S.A.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I'm doing a re-read of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society I am most looking forward to that book.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Mozarella Sticks
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a lifetime bookworm, a mom, a wife, a music lover and a crocheter - among other things.
5) This is our VERY first Reverse Readathon! How does it feel in your time zone? I LOVE this reverse readathon. It's five in the evening here and while HOT outside - it's nice and cool in my recliner where I will be spending the evening reading with my kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment