Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Hello July

Image result for Hello July

I have always felt like summer really begins once July hits. I think that is because as a child we usually traveled in July. We often took road trips to see family in July and it was something my brother and I looked forward to so much. Also, in the United States we celebrate the 4th of July. One of my uncles has a birthday on July 3rd so we often had a huge family get together that would last the first few days of July. 

Now, my kids have been out of school for a couple of weeks and we have family visiting. We're going to be part of a nice family celebration on the 4th. We're going to a pool/birthday party tomorrow and the beach the day after that. So yeah, July feels like the official start of summer to us and it is glorious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment