Pages

Monday, September 25, 2017

Musing Monday: Tessa Dare

 Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by The Purple Booker that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…


I'm currently reading the Spindle Cove series by Tessa Dare. I had the pleasure of hearing her speak in August but had never read any of her books. I decided I should and found myself falling for her characters in her Stud Club series. Her books are Historical Romances which I love but hadn't read in a while. Now I'm living my reading life in that era because Tessa Dare writes funny, flawed, lovable, stubborn, human characters I find myself rooting for! If you haven't given her a try but like strong characters then do so. I was pleasantly surprised and think others may be as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment