Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Be safe

Be safe! Be strong!

There's so much insanity going on in the world right now. I'm trying really hard not to let it get me down but it's sad to see all the destruction - both to humanity and our world - caused by wildfires, hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes. Here in the United States we're bracing for Irma to make landfall in Florida after it has decimated the Caribbean. Irma is meant to go into Georgia, North and South Carolina and possibly Tennessee, too. Now they're talking about Irma spawning tornadoes in those states, as well. Of course Texas is still recovering from Harvey. It's scary - all of these "natural" disasters. I'm doing my best to stay strong for the sake of my children - and anyone else - and am constantly hoping for the safety of everyone! So everyone, please, let's be safe and be strong together!

No comments:

Post a Comment