Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

The end of the school year.

Image may contain: sky, tree, outdoor and nature

The sun is setting on this school year and we are SO ready for summer vacation! My kids had a great year and were fortunate with their teachers but there is something so special about summer vacation! We out for lunch this afternoon and my oldest asked me if I'd turned off the alarm clock for tomorrow morning. It made me laugh even as I said no I hadn't but then made sure to turn it off at once. With today's ever-changing and fast-moving pace I think the simplicity of summer, the more relaxed schedule and just being able to sleep in a bit arr so important! We do have a couple of things planned for the summer but mostly we'll be relaxing, swimming, hitting the beach, going to the library and getting lots of books to read and spending more family time together. It sounds blissful to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment