Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Musing Mondays: How many books...

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
Musing Mondays | BooksAndABeat.com
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Approximately how many books do you usually read per week? Per month?

I usually read one to two books per week. So that would mean four to eight books per month. However, there have been times when I've read more and less than these numbers, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment