Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesday's - Thankless in Death by J.D. Robb

Teaser Tuesday's is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:

- Grab your current read

- Open to a random page

- Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser.

My teaser this week is from page 34 of J.D. Robb's Thankless in Death:

Since he liked to gloat, wouldn't he like to brag to friends? Maybe roll out and hit Vegas again, see if his luck improved there, or go sun on some tropical beach?

4 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to start this series for a long time!!
    What a awesome teaser!!

    I'm a new GFC follower

    Here Is My Teaser.

    Xo Sarah from The Ultimate Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series and really enjoyed this book. It seemed like a bit of change for me to have so much of the book told from the killer's point of view. My teaser is from Teardrop by Lauren Kate this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about this series, have fun reading!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete