Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday's - Entice by Ella Frank

Teaser Tuesday's is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:

- Grab your current read

- Open to a random page

- Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser.

My teaser this week is from Nook page 499 of Ella Frank's fabulous Entice:

"I called this my dreaming tree.  I would come down here and dream of where I wanted to escape to and who I wanted to meet."

3 comments:

  1. oh i want one of those! what a grand idea!

    trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this character already! A dreaming tree sounds like a place I'd like to be.
    My Teaser is from THE LAW OF SIMILARS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a dreaming tree -- that sounds lovely! Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete