Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I recently purchased The Painted Girls by Cathy Marie Buchanan. I'd been hearing a lot of good things about this book. Then, last weekend, it was an extremely reasonable price for my Nook, so I snatched it up. I love Historical fiction, which this book is; plus, I think it'll be a great book club read. I'm looking forward to reading this one - hopefully in the near future.