Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Today is the day for the Autumn edition of Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon.  I am sadly late in getting started.  I just was not able to face a five a.m. start time, though.  I've been reading for a little over an hour now - so I missed a quarter of the event.  That's all right though.  I fully intend to make the most out of the time I have left.

Right now I am reading Joshilyn Jackson's gods in Albama.  It's a really good book and I hope.  I am slos starting Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls.  This one I am reading to and with my children.  Here is a picture of the stack of books I have sitting on my side table:

The second book from the top with the plain black spine is actually my Nook.  Of course it is loaded with lots of good reads.  So, I am really looking forward to the rest of the readathon.

Oh, and my youngest daughter just asked me for nachos.  That sounds like a yummy, indulgent snack.  I think there may just be a plate of them in our near future.

1 comment:

  1. How are you doing Sheery? Still awake? Get some coffee and get ready for Hour 20!

    Happy reading.

    Chris (Team Tootsie Rolls)

    ReplyDelete