Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Vacation Reading

I have vacation on my mind and thankfully, on my family horizon.  Naturally, as a bonafide bookworm, I MUST have books to read while on vacation.  As a very happy Nook owner, I no longer have to lug books around with me on vacation.  Believe me, this is a really good thing.

What I'm wondering is - do you have certain criteria for your vacation reading? I do.  My criteria is that my reading be really good (hopefully anyway) and engaging (again hopefully).  It has to be something I want to come back to read while still being something that I can be interrupted from and not forget the overall plot.  In other words, wonderful but not mentally taxing.  I find that a good romance or mystery usually fall into this category.

No comments:

Post a Comment