Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Quick Book Survey

There is a fun book survey over at The Broke and the Bookish.  So, here are the questions, followed by my answers:

1. The book I’m currently reading: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.  This is one of my favorite books but it's been quite a while since I've read it.  My very good friend Julia and I read The Help several months ago and she wanted a different take on the American South.  I suggested To Kill a Mockingbird and now we are reading it together.

2. The last book I finished: A Summer Seduction by Candace Camp.  It's the second book in a historical romance trilogy.  I liked it and it was a mostly light, definitely happy-ending book.  Perfect, as I've been super busy and a bit scattered with the summer coming to an end.

3. The next book I want to read: Paris in Love: A Memoir by Eloisa James.  Eloisa James and her husband packed up their family and went to live in Paris for a year.  Paris.  Need I say more?

4. The last book I bought: When It Happens to You by Molly Ringwald.  I ordered this book from Barnes and Noble today.  I am quite excited to get my hands on it.  I am truly a child of the 80's and like many who came-of-age at that time - I adored Molly Ringwald's films.  Seriously, Pretty in Pink had a huge impact on me at 14.  So, when I saw this book being advertised on GoodReads I did some browsing and know it'll be read in the very near future.

5. The last book I was given: My friend Julia (mentioned in answer number one) gave me two books for my birthday; Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre

If you wish to take the survey, click on the link above.  And if you do take it - let me know.  I'd love to read your answers to these fun questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment