There is a fun book survey over at The Broke and the Bookish. So, here are the questions, followed by my answers:
1. The book I’m currently reading: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. This is one of my favorite books but it's been quite a while since I've read it. My very good friend Julia and I read The Help several months ago and she wanted a different take on the American South. I suggested To Kill a Mockingbird and now we are reading it together.
2. The last book I finished: A Summer Seduction by Candace Camp. It's the second book in a historical romance trilogy. I liked it and it was a mostly light, definitely happy-ending book. Perfect, as I've been super busy and a bit scattered with the summer coming to an end.
3. The next book I want to read: Paris in Love: A Memoir by Eloisa James. Eloisa James and her husband packed up their family and went to live in Paris for a year. Paris. Need I say more?
4. The last book I bought: When It Happens to You by Molly Ringwald. I ordered this book from Barnes and Noble today. I am quite excited to get my hands on it. I am truly a child of the 80's and like many who came-of-age at that time - I adored Molly Ringwald's films. Seriously, Pretty in Pink had a huge impact on me at 14. So, when I saw this book being advertised on GoodReads I did some browsing and know it'll be read in the very near future.
5. The last book I was given: My friend Julia (mentioned in answer number one) gave me two books for my birthday; Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre.
If you wish to take the survey, click on the link above. And if you do take it - let me know. I'd love to read your answers to these fun questions.