Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday's - Shadow of Night (again)

Teaser Tuesday's is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser.

My teaser this week is once again from Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness.  I like this book a lot but I just didn't have much time to read this past week.  I am so wanting to know what's going to happen in this book, though! This week, I will be squeezing time from somewhere in order to finish this extremely well written book.  And now, the teaser:

It turned out that the challenge lay not in knowing what to do but in actually doing it.  After working for years to become an expert, I was a student once again.

4 comments:

  1. I've heard great things from this book and the first one. I need to find the time to read the series.

    Here's mine: http://vonniesreadingcorner.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesdays-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read the first one, its on my shelf just haven't gotten to it yet.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually doing something is always the hard part.

    This week we have one thriller and one Christian Fiction: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/07/tuesday-teasers-deep-zone-and-unlocked.html

    ReplyDelete