Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Currently Reading

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. This weeks question:
What are you reading right now? What made you choose it? Are you enjoying it? Would you recommend it? (And, by all means, discuss everything, if you’re reading more than one thing!)
I am still reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson.  The book is really good but I've been busy (as usual) so I'm only 100 pages into it.  This is the third book in Larsson's Millenium trilogy.  I have been curious about this series for a while.  It seemed, for a while, that every where I turned someone was talking about or reading these books.  I had to know what all the fuss was about and gave them a try.  I'm relly gad I did.  I love this trilogy and will definitely keep the books for a future re-read.

No comments:

Post a Comment