Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Reading Spots

Musing Monday's is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!

This week’s question asks:
Where is your most often used (favorite) reading spot? Do you have more than one? What makes your favorite spot just that?
I love to lay in bed at night once my kids and husband are asleep or occupied and lose myself in the pages of my book. It's so relaxing, quiet and often the perfect end to a perfect but almost always crazy day.

I also like to go to Starbucks by myself and order an iced coffee or tea and just read my book. Usually, I am writing when I'm at Starbucks but it is nice to spend a little time with a book there, too.

2 comments:

  1. I never tried to read at a Starbucks, does the noise not bother you? Bed seems to be the good spot for a lot of us! Thanks for sharing.

    http://readingreadingandlife.blogspot.com/2010/06/musing-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an everywhere reader, walking, sitting, Sitting in Pass set while someone else is driving (always doing that) Beach reading (don't recommend doing this in 100 degree heat

    I think reading is what is comfortable. It doesn't matter about the place.

    ReplyDelete