Pages

Friday, May 18, 2018

Mandala excitement

I LOVE mandalas! I love crocheted mandalas, drawn and painted mandalas. I love mandalas of all types. They're peaceful and beautiful and they have mean spiritual meaning.

A mandala represents wholeness, a cosmic diagram reminding us of our relation to infinity, extending beyond and within our bodies and minds.

The mandala appears to us in all aspects of life, the Earth, the Sun, the Moon and more obviously the circles of life encompassing friends, family and communities.

Borrowed from the Spiritual Awakening blog.

So yeah, I have a thing for Mandalas. 


No automatic alt text available.

I crocheted this one in July of 2016. This one is the Dream Catcher Mandala from The Loopy Stitch


No automatic alt text available.

This beauty is called The Positivity Mandala from Lucy at Attic24 I am completely and utterly IN LOVE with this Mandala! The above picture is Lucy's but I am DEFINITELY making my own this weekend! In fact, I am starting it this evening and will be posting about it soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment