Pages

Friday, December 8, 2017

The Crown interview


Have you watched The Crown on Netflix? We watched the first season and LOVED it! We have been anxiously awaiting the second season and it is out today! As Doctor Who fans we assumed we'd love Matt Smith playing Prince Phillip and we have. Claire Foy was unknown to us but we have fallen in love with her as Queen Elizabeth 2! They are an extraordinary match to play the Royal couple in their younger years. 

To be honest, I don't know if the history is exact within the context of the show or not. I assume quite a bit of it must be or people would probably be having fits rather than giving the show critical acclaim. I do know that we love it and highly recommend it. I'm sad that Claire Foy and Matt Smith will move on from their roles after this season. However, I am curious as to whom will play Queen Elizabeth 2 and Prince Phillip next. Also, I wonder if Princess Margaret will be in future episodes. She is currently played splendidly by Vanessa Kirby. I assume if her role continues she'll be re-cast as well because there's supposed to be a significant time jump between seasons two and three. Oh well, for now we will immerse ourselves into season two and love it the entire time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment