Pages

Sunday, November 5, 2017

December Daily


I know, I know, it's only the beginning of November. However, I want to share this now in case anyone wants to participate. That way you'll have enough time to prepare. December Daily is a memory keeping, scrapbooking, journaling adventure that takes place in December. I discovered it last year but not in time to take part. I guess I could have but I wasn't prepared at all and adding something else to my to-do list felt stressful. This is meant to be fun and something to be made to enjoy now and for years to come. This is something I hope my kids will love now, in the future and always. In fact, I'm hoping my kids will take part in the memory keeping with me. Then share the tradition with their kids (my future grand kids - whoa!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment