Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Time Flies

Where did May go? I swear it was the beginning of the month yesterday but here we are at the end of it. I know I've been writing every day and have accumulated nearly 42,000 written words this month. I've been revising my manuscript but not as much as I should have. That needs to be my main writing focus for June.

With summer vacation kicking in for my kids (yay!) our entire routine changes and shifts. And I am completely all right with that. I enjoy the longer days and easier pace of summer. That usually means that my writing focuses shift to night time and I am all right with that, as well. I am and always have been a night owl. It's like a different part of my brain kicks in once it's dark outside and our home is quiet. I'm not sure why this is but I happily embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment