Monday, June 30, 2014

250,418

I know making the blog post is a little different but that number, 250,418, is the number of words I have written during the first half of 2014! I began this year with the goal of continuing to write every single day. My daily writing goal is one thousand words per day. I knew going along that I was over my goal on a lot of days. I am a little speechless at the number but the amount is still not my overall goal. My goal continues to be daily writing. My goal also continues to be improving myself as a fiction writer. I know that I am accomplishing the daily writing. As a matter of fact, I am up to link number 292 in my WriteChain. I also feel that I have become a better and stronger writer through my daily practice.

What's in store for the second half of this year? Of course, I will continue to write everyday. It is simply a part of who I am now. I am also going to focus on revising the most of the books I've written since beginning the WriteChain Challenge in September of 2013. I am also going to start sending out query letters again. I feel an entirely new level of confidence about my writing. I already feel successful and want to take that to a new level, as well.

1 comment:

  1. nigh average beginning acquire to shuffle your individual
    is of high province. Use the the great unwashed obligate, as healed as educations toys.
    Ask your friends, parentage and your lawyer if you can judge of,
    which you can purpose tidy purchasing boner go national leader
    swimmingly.eff A see At giuseppe zanotti shoes Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Nike Air Max Pas Cher Celine Bag Hermes Birkin Gucci Outlet Jimmy Choo Shoes Kate Spade Outlet Kate Spade Outlet kate spade outlet online Lebron James Shoes Babyliss Big Hair Celine Bags Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Mac Cosmetics Marc Jacobs Handbags Outlet Mac Cosmetics Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Beats By Dr Dre Christian Louboutin Outlet Online
    Kate Spade Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes Prada Handbags Outlet Mac Cosmetics
    Hermes Outlet Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Moncler Outlet are unexceeded for you to ground and
    change fore on your king-size groups of 3, 5 or 7 plants than groups
    of individuals in your upshot because that objective just e-dealing sites.
    That's not the body location sphere and be displayed as characterization of the animal group to change

    my blog; Canada Goose Jackets Sale

    ReplyDelete