Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon


I know this is a familiar post to many as I have done this readathon a few times now.  I love this readathon and will continue to participate as long as it is offered, though.  This time, the twenty four hour event begins on Saturday, April 27th. 
It is open to anyone with a love for reading and connecting with others who share that love.  A lot of people do have a blog but it is definitely not a necessity.  In fact, it seems a lot of people used Twitter in October to post about their progress.
I’m not certain what books I will be reading as of yet.  However, I do know that there will be some children’s books as it has become routine to read with and include my children in the readathon.  Also, if I’m still on my nonfiction kick – some of that will be included.  And of course, which ever fiction books I am in the mood for at the time.  Maybe I’ll even make it for the entire twenty four hours this time.
Have you participated in this (or any other) readathons in the past? Will you be a part of this one? I’d love to hear about your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment