Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Musing Monday's - January 28, 2013

Musing Monday's asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.


Right now I am reading an autobiography called In the Pleasure Groove: Love, Death and Duran Duran by John Taylor.  He is the bass guitar player for Duran Duran.  I am reading this book because not only are they my favorite band, I am quite interested in knowing more about the so-called behind the scenes of the band.  I am happy to say that I have actually learned a lot that I didn't know.

I am also learning a lot about John Taylor as a person.  His life has been charmed, of course, but there has been a lot of struggle, as well.  I am almost done with the book and I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to read it.  My husband got the book for me for Christmas and I am so thankful for that.  This is definitely a book I want to keep and read again.

No comments:

Post a Comment