Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012

It's no secret to any long time readers that I ama big fan of the craziness known as National Novel Writing Month - or as it is commonly known, NaNoWriMo.  The idea is to write a 50,000 word first draft og a novel during the month of November; that's 1,667 words per day.  This challenge has been such a wonderful thing in my life as a writer.  I have had the fortunate pleasure of meeting other writers, challenging myself in more ways than one and being a part of something really wonderful. 

I am about to conclude day two and already I've written 4,000 words.  SO far, I am really happy with what I've written, too.  If you have a novel waiting to be written - I highly recommend this challenge.  It's not too late to staqrt, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment