Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teaser Tuesday's - Overseas by Beatriz Williams


Teaser Tuesday's is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:

- Grab your current read 

- Open to a random page 

- Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 

- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 

- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser. 

My teaser this week is from page 156 of Overseas by Beatriz Williams:
"So let's just leave love out of it for now, okay? Because I'm already hooked.  You don't need to go setting me up for complete and total heartbreak."

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm why is she afraid of love? curious!!

    My 1st TT is on my blog: http://maryellenbrady.com/2012/06/11/teaser-tuesday-earth-by-shauna-granger/

    ReplyDelete