Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thank Goodness for Bookish Friends

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. This weeks pondering:
"Do you have friends and family to share books with? Discuss them with? Does it matter to you?"
Yes, thank goodness I have friends to share and discuss books with! I am in a real-life book club with a few female friends and love the book discussions we have. I also love the guaranteed girl-time that book club creates.

I have to agree with the 'thank God for the internet' sentiment, as well. I have several friends that I keep in touch with through e-mail and blogs that have given me wonderful suggestions for books. As I hope I have for them. I love the fact that books (good and not-so-good ones) bring people together - whether in-person or online. I am forever grateful to my bookish friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment