Pages

Monday, November 15, 2021

NaNoWriMo 2021

 

I am participating in NaNoWriMo once again this year. At the halfway mark I am happy to say that it is going well. However, I am doing it a little differently - I am being what they call "a rebel". LOL! I am working on revising a book I wrote during a previous NaNoWriMo session. My husband is very supportive but wondered why I was going to write when I have a novel that needs completing. I listened to what he said, took it to heart nd decided to revise. I have written down the premise of the story I was going to write though so I can come back to it in the future. 

I love everything about NaNoWriMo, though! I love the community of writers. I love the support. I love the stats. I love the challenge. No matter how you decide to do NaNoWriMo I hope you love it. If you do, will you share your experience(s) with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment