Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

 This Saturday, October 23, 2021, is the next installment of Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon. I am looking forward to participating. My kids are going to join in with me in the afternoon. We have done this several times and it is always a really nice time. We read our separate books together then share what we are reading. We also take turns reading aloud from a family read. It is a wonderful bonding experience filled with laughter, communication and a shared love of reading and books. Of course, yummy snacks and drinks are always a hit, too.

I will also participate in some of the online and book and readathon community fun. Thankfully this Saturday is actually supposed to be cool and Fall-like here. I am so ready to curl up with a hot chocolate and read a good book with my kids.

How about you? Do you enjoy reading in cool weather? Will you be participating in Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon?


No comments:

Post a Comment