Pages

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July

When I lived in Boston in the mid 1990's one of my favorite things to do was go to the 4th of July events on the Esplanade of the Charles River. It was an all day event and we'd get there early to claim our chunk of grass on the riverbed and enjoy the day. We'd be with friends. have a picnic, talk, laugh a lot, share ice cream and thoroughly enjoy the summer day and night celebrating our freedom. The night would be capped off with the ever amazing 4th of July show by the Boston Pops. This is something I would love to share with my family someday. For now, we'll enjoy the show in another way - like through YouTube.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day - wherever you are - and for m fellow Americans, stay safe and Happy 4th of July! Enjoy the Boston Pops 4th of July show from 1993!


No comments:

Post a Comment