Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Audio books

I recently began listening to audio books. I've listened to one by Susan Mallery and The Magnolia Story by Chip and Susanna Gaines. They were wonderful to listen to and I got to listen to books while also doing other things like crocheting, doing dishes and organizing my desk.

Strangely, it didn't occur to me to try listening to anything by Nora Roberts or J.D. Robb. I was reading another opinion on audio books the other day and the writer said that she LOVES the In Death series on audio and especially the way the audio reader does Roarke's voice. THAT is what had me finally running to the library today to get the fist book Naked in Death. I can't wait to hear how the story is read and how Eve, Roarke and the other characters are brought to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment