Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Reading Rut

 I am currently in a reading rut. I don't like when this happens but it does - at least once per year. I keep picking up books I think I am going to love but I haven't been able to get into anything. Usually when this happens to me I can get out the rut by reading a favorite book or picking up something I haven't read by an author I love. Sometimes I get out of the reading rut by choosing a book from a favorite genre. 

I think what I am going to do in order to hopefully get out of this reading rut is choose one of the In Death books by J.D. Robb. This is my favorite series of books. I adore the characters - especially Eve and Roarke. I also love the police procedural and investigation aspects of the series. I also love the faster pacing of the stories in this series.

What do you do in order to get out of the inevitable reading rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment