Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Camp NaNoWriMo

 I have come to realize that I work better with a deadline. I have known this in regard to writing the first draft of a book and writing short stories in general. However, I hadn't really thought about a deadline for subsequent drafts of books. Therefore it has taken me much longer than I wanted to revise my novel. 

In April there will be a session of Camp NaNoWriMo. NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) is held in November and the goal is to write 50,000 words. In April, for Camp, we can choose our own goals. So I am giving myself the month of April to revise my novel. My hope is that having the deadline and revising my novel a little bit each day will help to finally complete it.

Have you ever participated in NaNoWriMo or Camp NaNoWriMo?  What was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment